|Study in USA - Full Scholarships available.||Apply Now|
|Work and live in Canada - Apply for ongoing government Jobs free.||Apply Now|
|£50,000 Mundus Scholarship to study in Germany - Apply now.||Apply Now|
|Study in Dubai scholarships for Africans - click here.||Apply Now|
Great News! The Biggest Scholarship program by German Government for all international students is Presently on going. Germany has announced the DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24.
However, DAAD Government, Partakers of the Scholarship scheme will study in German prestigious universities.
Meanwhile, Scholarships are open to complete Full-time Masters and PhD Degree Programs from the Top German Universities. Participants will Study in Prestigious German Universities. The German Government supports over 100,000 German and International students each year. All expenses taken cared by the Government of Germany.
Furthermore, Germany is obviously attracting a lot of international students from all over the world and also taken as one of the Top Scholarship in the World. DAAD Government of Germany Scholarship have a broad range of courses available for participant to complete Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. However, the duration of the Master’s Degree is mostly 12-24 months, (depending on the institution) and 36 months for PhD. Germany is becoming a magnet for international students from all over the world. It is considered one of the Top Scholarship in the World.
Why do Students want German Scholarships? This is because they are highly paid scholarships. You will receive 800-1200 Euros/Month as well as Airfare Tickets. There is No Application Fee Required by the German Government Scholarship. All of them are accepting applications for 2023-24. German Universities Charge No Tuition Fees. There are a lot of Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for 2022. The complete information about the Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24 is available below.
You will receive 800-1200 Euros/Month as well as Airfare Tickets. There is No Application Fee Required by the German Government Scholarship. All of them are accepting applications for 2023-24. German Universities Charge No Tuition Fees. There are a lot of Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for 2022. The complete information about the Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24 is available below.
Details About Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Germany Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students. It will cover all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
The Updated list of DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany courses for the Master & Ph.D. Degree programs. Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Also Apply For : dgyifbkadgui
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates From all Developing Countries. You can check the List of the Developing Countries
Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
The Last Date to Apply for the Annual Germany Government Scholarship 2023-24 is Varies from Course to Course.